In recent years, commercial providers have begun to offer various “same-day” dental implant services, all offered under unique names (i.e., All-on-4®1, Clear Choice Dental Implants®2, Dental Implants in One Day, Teeth in a Day®3, Teeth in an Hour, etc.).
At Elite Prosthetic Dentistry, we specialize in our own high-quality version of this procedure, which we refer to as “Same-Day Implant Prosthesis.” Our approach to same-day dental implants can, for appropriate patients, provide life-changing benefits, including functional teeth and a “simply radiant, simply natural” smile.
Below, we answer some simple questions about same-day implant prostheses and explain why partnering with our private practice is an excellent option for patients seeking optimal results.
What Can a Same-Day Implant Prosthesis Do for Me?
In essence, the procedure allows your prosthodontist to convert a “floating” denture into a fixed prosthesis seated on dental implants immediately after insertion. Doing so allows a patient to have a solid bite, prevent dentures, and achieve a beautiful smile.
Benefits of same-day dental implants include but are not limited to:
- Immediate restoration – our patients can leave the office with fully functional teeth.
- Implant fuses to the bone, making your bite sturdy and long-lasting.
- Gums and soft tissues heal rapidly, and gum recession becomes less likely.
- Teeth will look and feel beautiful and natural, boosting quality of life and happiness.
Additionally, because of the exceptional experience, craftsmanship, and artistry of the Elite Prosthetic Dentistry dream team, you can expect your same-day implant prosthesis to far exceed your expectations.
Why Choose Elite Prosthetic Dentistry for Upscale Same-Day Dental Implants?
We use the term “upscale” because it fittingly describes the quality results and service you can expect when you partner with us. Award-winning prosthodontist and cosmetic dentist Dr. Gerald Marlin is one of the only dental implant specialists in Washington DC who offers an in-house dental lab that hand-crafts custom dental implant restorations.
We intricately design all crowns in our in-house lab, allowing for greater efficiency, detail, precision, and quality than manufactured or milled crowns. Our practice is renowned for having dental crowns that last for over 35 years, which exceeds the national average exponentially.
As known problem solvers, we will plan your procedure using the most state-of-the-art technology and methods that have proven time and again to complete the job seamlessly. As many of our patients say, we “get it right” the first time.
How Do I Know if I’m a Candidate for Private Practice Alternative All-On-4 Dental Implants?
To see if you are a candidate for receiving implants and teeth in one day, Dr. Marlin must complete a comprehensive diagnostic workup. To do this, he may conduct X-rays, CT scans, or other necessary imaging. Dr. Marlin uses the most advanced technology in his practice.
Then, once compiling this information, you will meet with Dr. Marlin personally to discuss
- Your existing condition
- Appropriate treatment options
- What will happen without treatment
- The risks of treatment
Want to Learn More about Same-Day Dental Implants?
We invite you to learn more about implant surgeries, implant restorations, cosmetic dentistry, and more by visiting our website. You can also reach out to us directly by scheduling a friendly and informative consultation with Dr. Marlin.
If you live in the Washington DC, Bethesda, or Chevy Chase areas and are missing one tooth or multiple teeth, contact Elite Prosthetic Dentistry today by calling (202) 244-2101 or filling out our online form. We are located in Washington DC and proudly serve patients visiting us from Bethesda, Chevy Chase, Potomac, Rockville, Alexandria, Arlington, and other nearby areas, as well as from other regions of the country and internationally. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
- All-on-4® is the registered trademark of Nobel Biocare describing a therapy using the company’s components and a specified treatment regimen. We do not use either their components or treatment regimen, preferring to maintain as much bone as possible with bone grafts and other procedures.
- Clear Choice Dental Implants is a registered service mark of Clear Choice Holdings LLC, which is not affiliated with and does not endorse nor sponsor the services of Elite Prosthetic Dentistry.
- Trademarked Teeth In a Day® Implant Treatment belongs exclusively to Pi Dental Center.