Our COVID-19 Infection Control Protocol for Patients
Below is some updated information regarding the steps we continue to take to ensure each patient’s safety and well-being:
We closely follow the latest protocols recommended by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) to ensure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
Our safety protocols include:
- Asking about each person’s vaccination status and keeping records of all patients entering our office who have/have not been vaccinated.
- Requesting that patients come without a companion, unless medically necessary
- Requiring a face mask when entering the office and main building
- Requesting that all patients ring the doorbell and wait until we come to the door. Each person’s forehead will be scanned with a digital thermometer to rule-out elevated temperature
- Requiring that all patients wash their hands and apply hand sanitizer upon arrival
- Escorting each patient to their appointed treatment room and confirming some additional the Covid-19 questions when there
- Ensuring that all procedures/treatments are conducted following the provisions of our strict sanitation protocols
- Requiring a Covid questionnaire for each patient to fill out before each visit to rule-out any contact with potential carriers
- Conducting all dental procedures in individual rooms that are unconnected to other operatory rooms
- Using high quality air purifiers in every operatory room
We appreciate your confidence in us to provide you with topflight care in a very safe environment, and, as always, look forward to solving your dental problems and exceeding your expectations.
Be Well, Be Healthy, Be Safe
We look forward to seeing you.
Dr. Marlin and the Elite Prosthetic Dentistry team