The Elite Prosthetic Dentistry Difference
When it comes to problem-solving your smile, implant, or restorative-breakdown issues, we know you want the confidence of a “Simply Radiant, Simply Natural” smile
At Elite Prosthetic Dentistry, we take great pride in working closely with our patients to find ideal solutions for optimal oral health and world-class smiles. We understand that your dental problems may require comprehensive treatment, which is why we offer a wide range of restorative, surgical, and cosmetic dental services.
To learn how Dr. Gerald Marlin and the team at Elite Prosthetic Dentistry can help you, call us today at (202) 244-2101. We serve men and women from across the country, including Washington D.C., Bethesda, Arlington and other areas in Maryland and Virginia.
Problem Solving Your Care
Whether you suffer from discomfort, aesthetic imperfections or a severe dental problem, your treatment must be effective, long-lasting and in your best interest. At Elite Prosthetic Dentistry, we are proud to be your problem-solvers.
We take a comprehensive approach to dental evaluations and treatment recommendations. We continually solve the most complex dental problems for our long-term patients, those who have come to us after visiting our website, and those who have been referred to us from different practices.
watch: Welcome To Elite Prosthetic Dentistry
We Take Care of You
Clear, honest communication is an essential component of successful treatment. Because of this crucial element of trust, Dr. Marlin and the team at Elite Prosthetic Dentistry takes patient relationships very seriously. We firmly believe that exceptional dental care is built on a foundation of experience, skill, compassion and integrity. We never take a one-size-fits-all approach to patient care. Instead, we take time to get to know you, your goals and your unique oral state.
watch: "Result Was Absolutely Excellent"
When you choose Elite Prosthetic Dentistry, you can expect:
- Great, long-lasting results provided to you in a caring, professional environment
- “Simply natural, simply radiant crowns“, veneers, and implant restorations provided by our in-house laboratory
- Top quality dental crowns lasting over 35 years (over 3X the national average)
- 97% success implant-supported restorations.
- Unsurpassed problem-solving for aesthetic, functional, and failing restoration issues
- The most experienced, professional dental team in the Washington D.C. area
- Oral and I.V. sedation available to make dental procedures less stressful
- Comfort and XM Radio while we take good care of you
- Most patients experience much less pain than expected with our pain management system when undergoing implant surgery, bone grafting, or other surgical procedures
- Continuing support for years to come as we closely monitor your condition at your follow-up hygiene-care appointments
Our Comprehensive Approach to Patient Care
We are accustomed to treating the most challenging dental cases. This requires us to always apply a fully comprehensive approach to dental care in our office. The process starts with listening to your concerns, collecting data and designing a customized treatment plan and appropriate alternatives. We “quarterback” your care, bringing in other top specialists such as endodontists, periodontists, oral surgeons and orthodontists as necessary to ensure that you have the best team possible to address your issue.
Solutions for Dental Setbacks
Widely recognized as one of the best in solving difficult dental issues, patients frequently present to resolve issues with a previous implant, crown, cosmetic or restorative procedures. If you have had trouble with a previous procedure, we will work with you to determine the nature and the duration of the problem, and then develop a plan to rectify it. We will then provide alternative treatment plans to resolve the problem. We welcome the challenge of returning you to good health and helping you achieve the aesthetics you deserve.
Replacing or Repairing Previous Dental Care
- Because of our hard-earned reputation for exceptional quality and long-lasting results, we often help patients to solve issues that are not working. Whatever your situation, we will work with you to resolve your problem and exceed your expectations.
- Eliminate decay and re-establish the fit
- Salvage or replace restorations that are not working
- Balance the aesthetics to match to your expectations, where possible, for implant-supported crowns, All-On-4® hybrids or other restorations
- Eliminate decay in previously treated teeth and rebuild them
- Special functional or aesthetic needs
- Reset the cosmetic to expectations, where possible
Experience the Elite Prosthetic Dentistry Difference
Your health and smile are too important to place in the hands of just anyone; you deserve the experience, skill and unsurpassed results offered at Elite Prosthetic Dentistry. To experience the difference for yourself, call (202) 244-2101 or complete our online form today. Our state-of-the-art office in Washington D.C. serves patients from across the country, including Bethesda, Arlington, and nearby areas of Maryland and Virginia.