Full Mouth Reconstruction
Full Mouth Reconstruction in Washington DC – Elite Prosthetic Dentistry
Top-Rated prosthodontist serving the greater Washington DC area provides full mouth reconstruction with top-quality treatment methods and results.
At Elite Prosthetic Dentistry, we frequently meet patients who have worn down all or many of their teeth due to factors such
as an acidic diet, acid reflux, grinding, or other similar issues. These patients often have cracked or broken teeth treated elsewhere with crowns and had them replaced one or more times. While individual dental implants and crowns can save individual teeth, this approach can sometimes lead to a more closed bite that presents aesthetic and health concerns.
Fortunately, these patients have the option to partner with Dr. Gerald Marlin for full mouth reconstruction, a procedure that is designed to rehabilitate a patient’s entire set of teeth. As a well-respected and award-winning prosthodontist, Dr. Marlin understands the intricacies of the mouth. He will carefully consider the whole system of the mouth and oral structures, including smiling, chewing, joint health, speech, and the longevity of your new smile.
If you would like to take action to save your teeth and enjoy a “Simply Radiant, Simply Natural” smile with a full mouth reconstruction, contact Elite Prosthetic Dentistry online or call (202) 244-2101 to schedule a consultation with Dr. Marlin. He and our expert team welcome dental patients from the Washington metropolitan area, including Arlington, Alexandria, Bethesda, and Potomac, from around the country and abroad. Our office is conveniently located one block from the Friendship Heights Metro Stop on Wisconsin Ave in the Chevy Chase-Friendship Heights region.
Full Mouth Reconstruction
Table of Contents
- Who is a good candidate for full mouth reconstruction?
- What conditions can a full mouth reconstruction treat?
- What are the benefits of full mouth reconstruction?
- What treatment methods will be used during a full mouth reconstruction?
- Elite Prosthetic Dentistry’s problem-solving approach
- How much does a full mouth reconstruction cost in Washington DC?
- Schedule Your Washington DC Full Mouth Reconstruction
Who is a Good Candidate for Full Mouth Reconstruction?
Dr. Marlin can perform full mouth reconstructions on implants, natural teeth, or often, with a combined approach. Patients seeking full mouth dental reconstruction have often lost one or more teeth previously, and Dr. Marlin can insert implants into these spaces. The new implants and crowns will all be fabricated in our state-of-the-art in-house laboratory and specifically designed to match perfectly and work in harmony. The in-house lab ensures each full mouth reconstruction can be expertly crafted to Dr. Marlin’s exact specifications.
What Conditions Can a Full Mouth Reconstruction Treat?
Full mouth reconstruction encapsulates a mix of restorative, implant, and cosmetic dentistry techniques employed to treat complex oral issues, including:
- Missing teeth
- Severely worn teeth
- Fractured, cracked, or broken teeth
- Tooth grinding (Bruxism)
- Jaw, muscle, and/or headache pain due to bite problems
What are the Benefits of Full Mouth Reconstruction?
Full mouth reconstruction with a highly trained provider like Dr. Marlin often leads to exceptional, life-improving benefits, such as:
- Better chewing and a more comfortable bite
- Teeth protected from future cracking, damage, and wear
- A beautiful and natural-looking smile
- Lip and facial support restoration
- Restored ability to speak clearly
- Improved gum health
- Enhanced confidence and quality of life
What Treatment Methods Will Be Used During a Full Mouth Reconstruction?
Each patient comes to us with a unique set of problems; thus, there is no set formula for the methods that Dr. Marlin will implement. Dr. Marlin will thoroughly examine your mouth during your initial consultation using the latest and most reliable dental imaging technology. He will then decide which approach will be most beneficial in obtaining optimal results in the most efficient and practical manner.
Common full mouth reconstruction treatments include but are not limited to:
Elite Prosthetic Dentistry’s Problem-Solving Approach
Dr. Marlin and his team at Elite Prosthetic Dentistry are well-known amongst their colleagues and patients for their exceptional ability to solve even the most complex dental problems. His methods have helped countless patients achieve a brilliant smile, often under the most desperate circumstances.
During the process, Dr. Marlin will:
- See you for a friendly and informative consultation in which you can meet him and the team, ask questions, and discuss your different options.
- Locate the problems using advanced dental technology and present his findings to you in a presentation containing photos, scans, and models to show you what is possible.
- Formulate a carefully considered plan of action for your full mouth reconstruction.
- Have all materials created to specification in our in-house lab.
- Execute this plan with meticulous precision, high levels of safety, and utmost professionalism.
Dr. Marlin understands that full mouth reconstruction is a significant life decision. Because of this, we encourage each patient to take the time to fully consider their options before proceeding.
How Much Does a Full Mouth Reconstruction Cost in Washington DC?
Due to the fact that we tailor each procedure to meet the patient’s particular concerns, the cost of this treatment will vary. We will discuss procedural costs with you once Dr. Marlin has adequately evaluated you. We also have financing, flexible payment, and insurance options available for those interested.
Schedule Your Washington DC Full Mouth Reconstruction Today!
If you are ready to schedule your appointment with our trusted, experienced, and caring prosthodontist, please call 202-244-2101 or contact us online today. We welcome patients from Chevy Chase, Bethesda, Washington DC, and all surrounding communities. Dr. Marlin and our team look forward to meeting you soon! Your beautiful new smile awaits.